Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ennis, Buffalo Jump and the Caverns

While my dad was visiting, we drove out to Ennis. These are some pictures of some on the scenery along the way...
Cora loved this "fish"...(she even moves her mouth like a fish)
My litte cowgirl...
On the way home, we stopped by Buffalo Jump. We have hiked here a couple of times, and they wanted to see it. Here's Cora posing...
Look closely, and you can see Tad, Riley and Zoey near the top...it was taking us too long with a little 2 year old who insisted on walking herself. :)
Tad, Cora and I
I love how she's holding on to his ears... The next day, we went to the Lewis and Clark Caverns. It was amazing! I definitely got a workout. It's about 2 miles, with over 600 steps. Try doing that while holding a 2 year old. :)
Cora did so good...considering the guide told us to be quiet so that we didn't disturb the bats!
Incredible...the pictures don't do it justice...
These were some of the handcarved steps...
Cora and I walking out the tunnel toward daylight...something we hadn't seen in about an hour and a half.
Wow...what a beautiful view to walk out to!

No comments:

Post a Comment