Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our little gymnast

Cora had her first gymnastics class (or movement mania as they call it) today. She did so good. There were four little girls in her class and they all had a blast! It's so cute! They set up little circuits that the kids would go through...here are some pictures.

This was a maze they were supposed to go through. Cora kept trying to put the peices together.
Climbing through the tunnels...
Climbing up the ladder...(she's really concentrating).
Jumping...
Walking on the balance beam....
All the girls thought the balloons were the most fun...
They were all so cute...
Jumping on the trampoline...this was Cora's favorite!
Then they all brought the balloons over to the trampoline...they had a blast!
Cora got a smiley face stamp at the end of class...
You can see the pool in the background of some of the pictures. After her gymnastics class, we went to the pool area to say hello to a friend. Her daughters were having lessons then, and Cora kept trying to strip down so that she could go swimming...she LOVES to swim, so I know she will enjoy taking lessons. I'm thinking of signing her up for that as well...I just don't know where yet. There are a couple of places here that offer lessons for her age. I will keep you posted on what we decide.
Oh...and she starts soccer next week! I will definitely post pictures of that as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Cora,
    I see you are having lots of fun. I love seeing the pictires of what you are up to all the time. Say hi to your mommy and daddy for us. I will have Chelsea post new pictures of the boys and saige for you to see. I miss you lots.
    Love,
    Ms. Lisa

    ReplyDelete